2. Stock Data
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for the establishment, content or modification of the contractual relationship (inventory data), are used exclusively for the execution of the contract. For example, to deliver the goods, your name and address must be passed on to the goods supplier.
(2) Without your explicit consent or without legal basis, your personal data will not be passed on to third parties outside the contract. After completion of the contract, your data will be blocked for further use. After expiry of the tax and commercial regulations, this data will be deleted, unless you have expressly consented to the further use.
It is possible to write a comment. For this we ask some data (eg name / pseudonym, e-mail address, website), which we use exclusively for the comment function. The data will not be used for any other purpose without your express consent and will not be disclosed to third parties.
4. Information About Cookies
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by selecting " Block cookies " in your browser settings . However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers.
5. Social Plugins
- Google+ social plugins Our website uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the social network Google+ operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google") , used. The plugins are recognizable, for example, by buttons with the sign "+1" on a white or colored background. An overview of the Google Plugins and their appearance can be found here.
If you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Google's servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Google directly to your browser and integrated into the page. The integration gives Google the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a profile on Google+ or are currently logged in to Google+. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Google server in the United States and stored there.
If you're logged in to Google+, Google can instantly associate your visit to our website with your Google+ profile. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "+1" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Google server and stored there. The information will also be published on Google+ and displayed to your contacts on Google+.
If you do not want Google to immediately associate the data collected through our website with your profile on Google+, you'll need to log out of Google+ before you visit our website. You can completely prevent the Google Plugins from loading even with add-ons for your browser.
When registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for your own advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. The deregistration is possible at any time. You have expressly granted the following consent in the course of the ordering process: Subscribe to our newsletter! You will receive exclusive offers directly in your e-mail inbox. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe as follows: You will find the button to unsubscribe directly next to the login button.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) you have a right to free information about your stored data as well as a right to correction, blocking or deletion of these data. You can ask questions using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org